Workshops in Charleston that are fun and personalized, with visible results . . .
Fun. Learn in a relaxed environment without pressure. Sessions are held "out in the real world" but in a casual environment that fosters curiosity and development.
Personalized. Booking a workshop with Kruger means you won’t get lost in a large group. Workshops are private, which allows you to learn at your own pace and with a personalized focus on your needs. But if you would like to bring friends, there is an option to bring additional photographers to your workshop, just look for the “Additional Photographers” option at checkout. It's up to you!
Results. Hands-on learning enables you to see improvement as the session progresses.
Choose Your Workshop:
Photography 101 - Charleston
This session is suited for beginner photographers looking to get comfortable with their DSLR and understand the basics of photography. By the end of this workshop you will be comfortable shooting in manual mode.
What will we cover?
- Get to know your camera
- Camera basics: What is ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture
- Shooting in Manual Mode: how ISO, Shutter Speed and F-Stop affect your photo
- Setting up for the perfect shot, good practices
- My favorite tips and tricks for beginners
- Accessories, lenses, tripods, filters
- Your needs: We spend time on any specific questions that you have. Workshops are personalized to suit your needs and help you improve where you need it most.
We will meet prior to the shoot for a quick coffee to get to know each other and discuss what you would like to get out of the session (coffee time is not counted in overall session time).
Required: DSLR Camera
Optional: Tripod, Additional Lenses, Filters
Total Time: 2.5 to 3 hours
Visit my Charleston, SC Gallery to get some ideas!
Loading more pages